Tommy Hilfiger x Gigi Hadid SS17 Fashion Show #TommyLand

March 16, 2017





     On February 8, 2017, I had the incredible honor to be invited to the Tommy Hilfiger x Gigi Hadid Spring/Summer '17 fashion show in Venice Beach, California. This was the first fashion show I was exclusively invited to and attended.

The concept of the event was see-now, buy-now, which is an idea a lot of designers have been using this season when coming to their fashion shows. Upon entrance, there was a large pop-up shop featuring all the pieces from the collection we were about to see, available for purchase right then and there. About an hour before the show, attendees were able to shop and receive free things to take home like tote bags, custom lollipops, pins, and so forth. In fact, I got this Tommy Hilfiger tote bag made for me right before my very eyes. Almost immediately after I received my bag, the show was about to start. I grabbed a space and was beyond exhilarated to see my very first fashion show. Gigi Hadid opened the show to "California Love", then came her sister Bella Hadid, and many more famous and proudly diverse models. Gigi then closed the show with Tommy Hilfiger by her side as they walked on stage to introduce their surprise special guest, Fergie!

I'm happy that an event as big this one is the beginning of what I hope to be many more fashion shows down the road.

Thank You Gigi Hadid and Tommy Hilfiger for giving people like me the opportunity to attend an event such as this one. 

Post a Comment

-

-

Instagram Latest

© Coveted Eclectic. Design by Fearne.