Sunscapades ☀️ | Warby Parker's New Spring '17 Collection

March 14, 2017


     Spring has finally arrived and I couldn't be more excited to be greeted by the sun everyday. Living in sunny Southern California, it's inevitable that everyone needs a pair of shades. I've been rocking these classic black frames for ages, but with  the refreshing start of 2017 I've been looking for a new pair.

My recent interest in finding a new pair of shades is perfect, as Warby Parker's new spring collection called Sunscapades is being released today! They are introducing new styles and colors that are sure to make a statement on any trip to any destination. My Sunscapade destination of choice is Venice. I've been going to Abbot Kinney and for the very first time I went to the Venice Canals in Marina Del Ray. I have selected a couple of pairs that I would wear in light of my trip to the canals. 

1. Aubrey {Smoky Quartz}
As a fan of neutral colors, this pair of shades would be perfect for a more muted look. I love the natural skin-tone effect they have on the face and would love to have them riding down the canyons on my way to the beach.

2. Margot {Marzipan Tortoise}
These tortoise shell frames are a definite showstopper with their quirky octagonal design. I would wear these on the streets of Abbot Kinney as I walk down the strip to shop, making a head-turning statement along the way.

3. Madison {Sky Blue}
The Madison's are a reflection of the clear blue sky we finally get to see. It's an epic color to pull off, especially when going towards the water. 
4. Pearl {Marzipan Topaz}
These shades have to be my favorite as I'm loving the round frame and subtle tortoise shell design. Looking at these frames reminds of vintage shopping around the hip pockets of Venice.

Check out the entire Warby Parker's Spring '17 collection!



Post a Comment

-

-

Instagram Latest

© Coveted Eclectic. Design by Fearne.