Beauty Favorites W/ Blogger Infinitely Vicki {Canada & California}

October 29, 2016

Canadian photography blogger Infinitely Vicki has collaborated with me to bring you our beauty favorites! Even though we live in two different countries, Vicki and I both have a feminine and sophisticated preference when coming to the products that we use. As young women and two girl bosses that have an undeniable love for blogging and photography, it's important that we embrace our beauty. Here are some of our favorite products!

Coveted Eclectic {California}
1. Flora by Gucci
This perfume is one of the very first fragrances I've received as a gift. After finding it hidden in my closet, I decided to start wearing the last bits that were left. It reminded me of why I loved this fragrance so much. Its distinct rich scent with hints of bergamot and sandalwood makes this perfect fragrance for the abrupt transition into fall.

2. Hope in a Jar Cream
This cream has become my holy grail item when coming to skincare. I'm usually not one to use creams on my face but Hope in a Jar has done wonders for my skin. After a couple of weeks of using this moisturizer, I found my skin softer and more defined. I'll definitely be restocking on the full-size version of this product.
3. Caudalie Paris 
Vinoperfect Cleansing Water
This cleansing water has become another holy grail item for me when coming to removing makeup. One thing I hate is when makeup removers leave my skin feeling rough and dry. Not only does this cleansing water seamlessly remove all my makeup, it leaves my skin nice and soft. The best thing about this product is the fact that it's made with organic grape water and camomile. The scent adds an elegant touch to the end of my skincare routine.
4. Caudalie Paris 
Vinoperfect Day Perfecting Fluid
This product is life saving when coming to getting rid of dark circles and loose pores. After a couple of weeks of using it around my eyes the bags slowly began to decrease. I especially like how light the cream is as I don't enjoy having heavy product on my face all day. Sometimes I'll use the perfecting fluid as a primer for my makeup but most of the time I'll put it on after cleansing my face in the morning.
5. Caudalie Paris
Vinoperfect Radiance Serum
This has to be my favorite products when coming to skincare. This serum really keeps my skin feeling clean throughout the night as I apply it right before bed. Keeping the consistency of the beautiful scent, it also corrects any discoloration on the face, especially when coming to the darkness under my eyes.

Infinitely Vicki {Canada}
1. E.L.F Cosmetics Bronzer (Color: Gold)
2. Mac Instacurl Mascara
3. Too Cool For School's Egg Mousse Pack
4. Colourpop x Jenn Im- Jenn Ne Sais Quoi-Ultra Matte Liquid Lipstick (Color: Dohee)
5. Colourpop x Jenn Im- Jenn Ne Sais Quoi- Lip Pencil (Color: Dohee)
6. L'Oreal Infallible Pro-Glow Foundation (Color: Nude Beige 203)

As a California native, I like scents and anything that keeps my skin feeling smooth and blemish-free. Check out Infinitely Vicki's blog for her beauty favorites and what she's been loving to use in Canada!





2 comments

-

-

Instagram Latest

© Coveted Eclectic. Design by Fearne.