Flutter Of The Heart At The Sight Of The City

January 9, 2015 New York, NY, USA




Growing up in the valley I never quite understood why people lived in the city, what kept them there. It wasn't until I was surrounded by nothing but concrete and old high rise buildings that I came to understand one's love for the city. The idea that there is always some sort of new discovery whether it be a coffee shop, a flower shop, or stylish women and men flooding the streets, you see something new everyday. The streets are loud and the people even louder but the city has depth. How fresh. How intriguing. Look at me getting all deep. Ha! Anyways I've come to love the streets of New York and I can't wait to visit them again.

Post a Comment

-

-

Instagram Latest

© Coveted Eclectic. Design by Fearne.