Girl + City: The Sqaud Boys and Girls Club

October 26, 2015







Dress: Topshop
Shoes: Urban Outfitters
Bag: Urban Outfitters
Sunglasses: Urban Outfitters

While I was in the Arts District I happened upon this spot. What a great location for pictures especially with what I was wearing. Also, the Arts District Co-Op which is like a hole in the wall marketplace where individual sellers sell their jewelry, clothes, candles, books, etc. was literally right next door. I like that I'm finding more and more places in LA. I come from the valley so it can be difficult to find cool places in the city considering I don't live there. Sometimes you just gotta drive and in places like the Arts District you're bound to find some top notch spots. I went to Blue Bottle Coffee and Verve Coffee Roasters to try out their coffee to complete my top 5 coffee shops in LA so stay tuned it's coming soon! I'm going to call my adventures in the city "Girl + City" so if you want to follow my city adventures without having to search the entire blog you can just select the tag. I hope that makes it easier for you guys!

Post a Comment

-

-

Instagram Latest

© Coveted Eclectic. Design by Fearne.