Saint Heron x Wanderlust: Wind & Ivory

April 10, 2016








Saint Heron, a community brought to us by Solange Knowles embraces culture, diversity, and uniqueness. It has presented Los Angeles with an event to bring people of interest in fashion, photography, music, and so on to vibe together in one space. Having noticed the event posting on instagram I jumped at the opportunity to attend and was even accompanied Alexus, my friend and blogger. With a special performance from Kelsey Lu as well as old school and new school music playing as people interacted, mingled, and most importantly danced, I can say that it was a true pleasure to attend the event. (Not sponsored). Solange Knowles herself made an appearance in all white at the venue and vibed with the very people she brought together, reflecting her organic and humble spirit. I'm grateful for the opportunity to see one of my top inspirations in person.

For my outfit of choice I went with Ivory as white is not only one of my favorite colors but embodies certain aspects of my spirit as well. Ivory is so representative of purity, peace, and elegance. As much as I love being more casual during the week, on the weekend I like to be a a bit more feminine. Free People is my one and only place for signature feminine dresses. I live for dramatic bell sleeves and delicate aesthetically pleasing lace. This is dress is one of my favorites as it undoubtedly sweet and romantic. 

Dress: Free People
Farmer's Market Tote: Amazon
Shoes: Zara



Post a Comment

-

-

Instagram Latest

© Coveted Eclectic. Design by Fearne.