Rain Ready

April 11, 2016





So it's raining in LA, and with all this new Spring 2016 clothing in your wardrobe you have to dig through your Autumn collection and fish out that coat you wore a only couple of times and that umbrella that never gets to be in the spotlight. Well, I love the nostalgia of fall as much as I love my everyday California weather. As much as I didn't want to leave my warm comfortable home, I thought it would be cool to shoot my take on a rainy day outfit. If  you know me, you know that wearing neutrals are my signature and I love the versatility and simplicity of black, white, and brown. The good thing about black is that it is such a versatile color, especially when it comes in different textures. White has the same kind of versatility as it adds a classic freshness to any ensemble. Here I paired a soft black coat with a faux leather skirt, my signature white button down shirt, with black tights and black boots. To add a little brightness I rocked my favorite burgundy lipstick and even had my new little circle clutch along with a couple of bills to get some coffee after this chilly photoshoot. Rainy days in LA don't have to be so gloomy and depressing, as long as you're ready.

Coat: Forever 21
White Button Down Shirt: Urban Outfitters
Faux Leather Skirt: Zara
Tights: Modcloth
Boots: Zara
Clutch: Urban Outfitters

Post a Comment

-

-

Instagram Latest

© Coveted Eclectic. Design by Fearne.