The Bates Motel

April 21, 2016





I spontaneously decided to take some pics at the infamous Bates Motel in Silverlake. With the streets being empty, it was the perfect time to put together an outfit and get to work.

Here is an outfit put together with some of my favorite pieces to wear. As most of us have, I went through a phase where a wide brim fedora was a must-have addition to any and every outfit. I decided to revisit this time and wear this felt fedora I got last year. Now, the leather jacket. I've always been a fan of throwing a leather jacket over a look regardless if I'm actually wearing it or not. Sometimes it's just too hot in LA to wear a jacket so the perfect solution is to throw it over your shoulders and rock it. I added my signature white button down shirt with a tan suede skirt to give my outfit some "color" and finished up with a vintage belt I got in my thrifting days. Don't forget the black boots! Always a good choice when you know you're going to be stomping concrete.

The Bates Motel is definitely a picture-worthy spot to visit, especially if you like the color white as much as I do. Of course I went to Dinosaur coffee right across the street for some iced coffee to cool off, finishing this shoot.

I'll be bringing you more outfit pictures soon!

Wide-Brim Fedora: ASOS
Leather Jacket: Forever 21
White Button Down: Urban Outfitters
Belt: Vintage
Suede Skirt: Old Navy
Boots: Zara

2 comments

  1. Damn! Your pictures are getting better and better <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kianna! I can't wait to start posting more pics and outfits!

    ReplyDelete

-

-

Instagram Latest

© Coveted Eclectic. Design by Fearne.