Sweater Weather Tag

October 23, 2015

My good friend and fellow blogger +Alexus Fay tagged me in the Sweater Weather tag as Autumn slowly but surely arriving. Check her out!

                                                                                            http://faysincerely.blogspot.com

1. Favorite candle scent?

Gardenia and Tuberose

2. Coffee, tea, or hot chocolate?

Tea

3. What’s the best fall memory you have?

Being inside the house nice and warm with an entire day void of work cuddling with my cats and watching films in the dark accompanied by baked goods or hot beverages.

4. Which makeup trend do you prefer: dark lips or winged eyeliner?

I can’t leave the house without wings. How am I supposed to fly without them?

5. Best fragrance for fall?

The scent of pie

6. Favorite Thanksgiving food?

It’s all about the mac and cheese

7. What is autumn weather like where you live?

Seasons don’t really happen in Cali. It gets a little colder or stays hot. However, in Autumn the sky is clear and it’s sunny but it’s Cali cold so about 60 degrees. That means you can wear a light coat but still wear shorts, dresses, and even sandals.

8. Most worn sweater?

I don’t have many sweaters but the one I’ve been rocking has been this camel Banana Republic sweater I thrifted in summer last year.

9. Must-have nail polish this fall?

I’ve been feeling greys and pinks lately.

10. Football games or jumping in leaf piles?

If by football games you mean half time shows right? Haha no. Jumping in leaf piles.

11. Skinny jeans or leggings?

My hips don’t lie so leggings

12. Combat boots or Uggs?

Combat boots.

13. Is pumpkin spice worth the hype?

No. Never. Stop. Immediately. Ew.

14. Favorite fall TV show(s)?

America’s Next Top Model and all of Tyra’s craziness. I haven’t been watching a lot of TV so I would say Youtube videos regarding baking tutorials, makeup tutorials, and room tours.

15. What song really gets you into the fall spirit?

Sweater Weather by the Neighborhood ;) (get it haha)

2 comments

  1. Gotta love the neighborhood's sweater weather :) always gets me the fall spirit!
    Rita x
    http://dashofcurves.blogspot.com/?m=1

    ReplyDelete
  2. It really does doesn't it! Especially by a nice fire. Thanks for being my first commenter! :)

    ReplyDelete

-

-

Instagram Latest

© Coveted Eclectic. Design by Fearne.