Girl + City Pt II: Church & State

October 27, 2015



Dress: Topshop
Shoes: Urban Outfitters

Im glad I'm putting in the time to take more pictures of myself because I'm absolutely loving the outcome! I was looking forward to going to a new teashop that opened up in the Arts District but surprisingly they were closed! Their sign said they were open Monday-Sunday but for some odd reason, they were closed. Plan A failed sadly. However, being in the Arts District I easily came up with a Plan B. The first time I came across Mateo Street was when I found out there was an Artists and Fleas in California after my trip to New York (flashback!). After having gone to Artists & Fleas in LA I found some really cool spots, one of them being this French Restaurant called Church & State. I look to go here for a special birthday or a special dinner one day but for now I got some nice shots of its beautiful exterior.

5 comments

-

-

Instagram Latest

© Coveted Eclectic. Design by Fearne.