My Hair Journey With All Natural Tea Tree Shampoo (W/ Maple Holistics}

October 23, 2017



     I've never really talked about my hair journey on blog because it hasn't been the easiest or most glamorous part of my life. When I was younger, my hair was quite difficult to tame as it puffed out with any hint of moisture in the air. I'm sure you could imagine the ridicule I felt as a young teen, comparing my hair to that of my classmates and friends.

Throughout my adolescence I tried to ide my natural hair by trying out different hairstyles like braids, weaves, and so forth. But never felt like "me". It wasn't until someone had asked me "why don't you try wearing your hair natural?" That I really started to think about making the transition again. I finally went to the salon and got my first press and curl in years. My natural hair turned out to be long and luscious, and it had trained itself to behave in a completely different way than I was used to. I loved wearing my hair natural and haven't had an weave since.

With wearing natural hair comes using natural hair products that will make the maintenance much easier. I have found that shampoos with tea  tree oil really refreshes my hair without the use of damaging chemicals. I've been trying out Maple Holistics All Natural Tea Tree Shampoo for the past couple of weeks and it has become the first thing I use when washing my hair.

My hair journey has been treacherous for the past couple of years, but with new products I find that having natural isn't that bad. In fact, it has become my preference.

Check Out Maple Holisitcs For All Natural Hair Care Products!
Test out their products with their free samples program.




Post a Comment

-

-

Instagram Latest

© Coveted Eclectic. Design by Fearne.