The Spring Staple {W/ Adore Me}

March 21, 2017


     It's officially the first day of spring, and you know that means right? It means that all the new spring collections are coming out! Finally, we get to trade our heavy winter clothing for new lightweight pieces. For me, spring is a time when I like to update my wardrobe by getting rid of the old and welcoming the new, especially when coming to my intimates. This season I hyper-focused on buying new bras, panties, and even trying some new pieces like bralettes. Little did I know that I would be wearing it more often than all of my bras. It has become a favorite of mine and a definite spring staple. 

Instead of wearing a plain black bra, I opt for this lacey-white bralette underneath a crisp white top. I like how you can catch glimpses of the lace while either in the sun or simply moving around. It gives me a subtle yet sexy confidence as I know the bralette will peekaboo throughout the day. This look is perfect for spending the afternoon in Venice and making a personalized bouquet of fresh Spring-time flowers from this amazing flower truck.

Having a new positive outlook on wearing bralettes, It's obvious that I buy more to satisfy my love for wearing them while it's hot outside. The website Adore Me has pages full of options when coming to intimate apparel, and I already found a bralette just like the one I already own! The Larkin Unlined is top-rated and I can't wait to try it! The great thing about Adore Me is that you can try on the items you're interested in at home before actually purchasing. This is quite convenient considering my bralette size can be different from my actual bra size. I also get to see what colors and styles work on me and I don't even have to leave the house, all for $24.99. Sounds good to me! 

Check out all the intimate apparel at Adore Me!









Post a Comment

-

-

Instagram Latest

© Coveted Eclectic. Design by Fearne.