The Perfect Parisian-Inspired Vanity {w/ Arhaus}

January 20, 2017




  When coming to interiors, I tend to be inspired by the beauty of the French balcony. The reflection of simplicity and elegance are what I would love to see in something like a dream vanity. Lately I've become more interested in beauty as getting my makeup ready for the day is one of my favorite things to do. I always think about creating a space solely for the process, to make me feel more organized and of course more glamourous. With inspiration from the multiple Frenc-inspired items on Arhaus.com, I was able to create my idea of the perfect Parisian-inspired vanity space.
Instead of taking up space with a desk lamp, I would feature a chandelier or pendant lighting in my vanity area so that I can see myself properly when applying makeup. I would choose a light with gold accents to add to the French-inspired theme of the space I would want to create. The pendant lighting on A
Organization
For my makeup, I'd rather feature a couple of products and keep organized elsewhere. This lipstick and makeup brush holder are perfect for displaying some of my favorite products while still looking simplistic and organized. Additionally, I would add hanging organization units on the walls next to vanity featuring a couple of fragrances and maybe even some of my favorite eyeshadow pallets. The perfect finishing touch to any space would have to be a scented candle. I love how this one
Seating
Seating is definitely an important aspect of the vanity area, you have a comfortable yet chic chair to sit in. I'm absolutely in love with these fur chairs as they look like they would be comfortable to sit in while doing my makeup routine. 
Decor
I'm a fan of minimalism, and instead of hanging inspirational quotes or pictures in my vanity space, I'd rather feature some of my favorite fashion books as a means of decoration. Plus, if anyone were to come over, they could pick a book their interested in reading. I'd put the books on a small nightstand so that I have as much space as possible on my actual vanity. 
Mirror
A vanity space is simply incomplete without a mirror and I love these big dramatic gold ones. They remind me of French architecture and if I had it my way, I'd definitely have one of these selections for my vanity. 

Products Featured

Images Featured


Post a Comment

-

-

Instagram Latest

© Coveted Eclectic. Design by Fearne.