A Day In My Shoes {Favorite Boots For The Winter W/ King Saddle Ranch Shop}

January 26, 2017


     With the Winter being as cold as ever, even in sunny Southern California, switching from sandals to boots in absolutely necessary. Boots are on my favorite kind of shoes to collect, as they seamlessly go with any outfit. I like to keep a variety of different styles in order to keep my outfit stylish while staying warm, fashion and function. With inspiration from King Saddle Ranch Shop, here are my favorite boots for the cold Winter season.
Western Cowgirl Boots
I love wearing leather western boots when it gets chilly outside. The brown heel not only keeps me dry when walking in the rain, but adds a pop of detail to my monochrome outfit. It was hard for me to find a classic quality style like this, but once I found a pair I wear them every time the temperature cools down. If you're looking for a western boot like this one, King Saddle Ranch Shop has a number selections to choose from for cowboys and multiple styles for cowgirls
Shoes: DSW
Similar Boots

Moto Boots
Moto boots are essential when coming to wearing jeans. With their leather exterior and chain-like design they look cool and keep your feet nice and comfortable for bike riding or walking for long periods of time. 
Shoes: Zara
Similar Boots

Chelsea Boots
Chelsea boots are a classic. They are the perfect choice for any outfit as they slide on quickly and easily. I like to pair Chelsea boots with almost every outfit, as they more sophistication to the look. 
Shoes: Zara
Similar Boots

Cutout Boots
Everyone needs a pair of statement shoes, and with my boot obsession, I had to have these. These shoes are some of the most versatile as I can wear them in the summer the way they are or switch it up by adding socks or tights in the Winter. They are the perfect choice when I wasn't to stand out more.
Shoes: Jeffery Campbell
Similar Boots









Post a Comment

-

-

Instagram Latest

© Coveted Eclectic. Design by Fearne.