Visiting Isabel

March 2, 2016


Being in front of the camera is just as important as being behind the camera. I never used to take pictures of myself and I was never one to be comfortable with having my picture taken. I'm finding that there will always be shots of the same picture everywhere, but if I'm in the shot, doesn't that make it a bit more special? The fact that I can see myself in the shot with whatever I found to be beautiful or interesting is special. Wow it just got deep. Anyways, I'm looking forward to posting more pictures of myself and soon I will be venturing out into outfit posts and giving you guys some more insight into my personal style. Also plants.

Hat: Zara
Turtleneck: Zara
Skirt: Zara
Shoes: Urban Outfitters

Bag: Zara


Post a Comment

-

-

Instagram Latest

© Coveted Eclectic. Design by Fearne.