Arriving in New York || Manhattan

January 5, 2015 Manhattan, New York, NY, USA


  Gemma || East Village

Eggs a la Gemma
Roasted Potatoes
Blueberry Pancakes
Caffe Latte
Earl Grey Creme Tea


Duster Coat: Asos
White Collared Top: Ralph Lauren Denim & Supply
Jeans: Levi's
Boots: Asos
Wide-Brim Fedora: Asos
Satchel: Leather Satchel Company
After years of dreaming I have finally for the first time come to New York  to experience the life in the city. I came with my parents who have explored New York before. Directly after we landed we went to Gemma's, a compellingly beautiful Italian restaurant. I strayed from getting blueberry pancakes due to the fact that I eat them almost every time I go out for breakfast but this time I opted for the eggs benedict. That was a mistake. These blueberry pancakes were indescribale but the word bliss comes to my mind when I think about that first bite. I wish I had ordered them! They were delightful.




Post a Comment

-

-

Instagram Latest

© Coveted Eclectic. Design by Fearne.