Hello 2015!

January 2, 2015


Cheers 2014! With 2014 being over I have feelings of bittersweetness. It was a tough year but looking back on it I see how much I've grown. Hence, this picture of succulents that grow slowly but surely and even when becoming damaged from too much sunlight or too much water tend to grow back with time very much so like me. With the new year comes new beginnings and I'm glad I'm finally starting a blog, this blog. The first thing I want to do is take you guys with me as I embark on a journey to New York, a place I have dreamed of visiting for ages. After New York I plan to share more of my experiences, thoughts, challenges, etc. But it's not all about me! I also plan on giving you guys all my tips and tricks for how to make life easier and more enjoyable! A lot is coming and I'm excited that it's finally happening! I can already see that 2015 is going to be fresh, new, and overall different. I can't wait to see where the year takes me!

Post a Comment

-

-

Instagram Latest

© Coveted Eclectic. Design by Fearne.