Influence I: Accessories

January 26, 2016




Here are some companies and items that have been inspiring me lately in regard to aesthetic. 

Marais USA
I found this company on instagram and I fell in love. To me these sandals are the epitome of the idea of a fresh breathe of air with it's baby blue color. I can imagine wearing these with an all white outfit or even with vintage Levi's. Additionally I can help but to love that this product is made is the US. Represent.

Mansur Graviel
I also found this company on instagram and these particular bags made stop scrolling through the search feed. I have come to notice that the circle bag is becoming more popular as I have seen it in places like Urban Outfitters and Anthropologie in smaller sizes. The thing that caught my attention with this particular circle bag is the fact that it's so big! The dramatism is intriguing and the size is so much better for utility.

Post a Comment

-

-

Instagram Latest

© Coveted Eclectic. Design by Fearne.