Baby It's Cold Outside {But First, Coffee}

December 14, 2016






Alfred {Coffee + Kitchen}
If you're looking for an Instagram-worthy spot to get some good quality coffee, Alfred {Coffee + Kitchen} is the place to go. For this year's holiday season they have again collaborated with Paige Denim to bring you a variety of signature coffee sleeves featuring fun sayings and of course quirky puns. Ever since they opened their new location in Studio City, I've been going almost every other day and during the month of December I'll be getting my favorite fa la la la lattes. 

Coffee of Choice: Hot Vanilla Latte & Chai Tea Latte

Starbucks
With so many coffee shops in LA I tend to overlook Starbucks during the year, however when it comes to the holidays, it's my number one place to go for inventive seasonal flavors. This year they have the Christmas Cookie Latte, Eggnog Latte, Snickerdoodle Hot Chocolate and more. Additionally, the cups this season are some of the most festive I've ever seen! Whether it's the morning, afternoon, or evening, Starbucks never fails to get me in the mood for the holidays.

Coffee of Choice: Gingerbread latte & Caramel Brûlée Latte

Hot Chocolate of Choice: White Peppermint Hot Chocolate & Peppermint Hot Chocolate w/ Chocolate flakes

Not Sponsored

Post a Comment

-

-

Instagram Latest

© Coveted Eclectic. Design by Fearne.