Catching Up With KP

July 5, 2016



It's been a while and I think it's time to catch up. A lot a has happened over the summer and I've acquired some new things that I'm excited to share with you. First, I obtained an internship at an online/print magazine called Deliberate Magazine! I am one of their editorial interns and I've been writing articles weekly based on my interests and experiences. I've learned a lot about writing through this internship and I can't wait to see where it goes in the future. Secondly, I just starting my last semester of college and will be graduating Fall 2016. I'm ready to finish the semester so I can finally get my degree and officially start pursuing my career.  In terms of this blog, I'm going to be posting about some of my favorite places I visited during the summer. I went to a lot of eclectic locations that have influenced me as an individual and I can't wait to share them with you. Stay tuned!

with love,

KP

Post a Comment

-

-

Instagram Latest

© Coveted Eclectic. Design by Fearne.